Saturday, June 25, 2011

Have Faith - Raggedy Doll

Hello to all my blogger friends and anyone new coming by to visit my blog. Hope everyone is having a great day. I just finished taking photos of this doll and added her to my Etsy shop before my little four year old sweetie, Cadie, comes and visits her Grammy and Grandpa. She is having a sleep over tonight with us...that ought to be fun! Anytime spending time with her is a great time.

I'd like to take this time to thank so many of you that leave such nice comments about my work. Your comments are so special to me and it always brings a smile to my heart. Thank you!

Now for my new doll - Faith. I like this name...reminded me of a great country western singer, Faith Hill... hence the blonde locks! Actually I see this name as a symbol of great inspiration of faith in our everyday lives. I loved working on this doll.

Well I guess I better end this so that I can get ready for that little one. Gotta get out the Dora DVDs, maybe put together a crafting kit for her and order cheese pizza! (forget dieting for me tonight!!) Wow - fun night tonight!

hugs,


14 comments:

  1. Sleepovers with grandchildren are so much fun. Have a great time. You know I love all your dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your grand daughter:) My one and only is 1 year old on July 5th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debby - thanks! Yes, grandchildren are great fun!
    Mary Ann - awww, happy birthday to your grand baby! Cadie is also our only one for now. Not sure if there will be more, but for now I'm thankful for this precious blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doll is so sweet! Have great time with Cadie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous doll... I am looking forward to when my little grandson is able to come for sleep overs, but he is only five weeks old!! Have a lovely time..xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI PAT , LIKE ALWAYS YOUR FAITH ANNIE IS ADORABLE.
    IT'S NICE TO HAVE OUR GRANDKIDS SLEEPOVER. SOMETIMES THEY'LL SAY THINGS YOU'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER. ONCE MY GRAND DAUGHTER SLEPT OVER AND WHEN WE WERE IN BED SHE ASKED ME."IS GOD IN HIS BED TOO?" I ANSWERED, "GOD DOES NOT SLEEP FOR HE IS WATCHING OVER US WHILE WE SLEEP." SHE SAID, "THEN I DON'T HAVE TO BE AFRAID."
    THAT'S "FAITH" GOD BLESS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carmen - how sweet! Yes, grandchildren can say things that can just tug at your heart strings. Then they can make you laugh with the silly things they say. For example last night my grand daughter wanted me to tell her a bed time story about the three little piggies and the bad wolf. Well after getting the story wrong three times, she ended telling me the story! Gotta love it! Blessings to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's precious! I'm still going back to look at Lulu! Love her SO much! I know someone will be thrilled when she arrives! HAVE FUN this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make such beautiful blonde raggedies - well any color hair raggedies - but the thought of a "blonde" raggedy?!? No way, but wow, all your blondies are so cute!

    Hope you had lots of fun with Cadie. :)

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pat! Hope your sleepover was wonderful... It seems like my grandchildren grew up even faster than my own children did. So, enjoy the time you get to spend with them when they are little. Love little Faith.... (I love Jilly, too!) Hugs, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable! I love annies and you do such a good job! I invite you to check out my blog as well..I'm having some link parties too. Love and hugs, Laura Rhodes

    ReplyDelete
  12. By the way, I'm your 200th follower! Feel free to follow me as well! Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...