Monday, September 5, 2011

Ms Halloween


Good morning and happy Labor Day!  I did another little witch and have named her Ms Halloween.  The last one was Ms Boo.  As I've posted before, I normally don't do a lot of Halloween crafts due to staying busy with the Christmas craft show in Nov, but this was a special order for a very special customer.  She was gonna grab the other one, but it went before she could get it on Etsy.  This lady is from Connecticut and is one my best customers, so I put down my Christmas crafting for a while and made this little girl this weekend. 

Since it's a holiday and I'm off from work I'm gonna take advantage and start sewing some snowmen.  Besides, with the 100+ degree temps here in Texas, I need to think of cold!  So to all -  stay cool!

hugs!


5 comments:

  1. These are so precious! You definitely need to make more! I love all of the pretty fall fabrics, don't you? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie. Great job!

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that looks cute, her eyes so expressive! Greetings from the Caribbean. Rose marie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...