Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fa La La La...

OK - from Halloween to singing Christmas carols these ornaments are so much fun.  Not only will it get you to sing, but shake them a little and you'll have the bells jingle along.  These ornaments are one of my biggest sellers.  I've turned one around so that you can see the backside.  I found this cute fabric at Hobby Lobby with the music notes.  So perfect!

What else have I been working on?  Check out these little angel ornaments.....
These are done with osnaburg fabric; wings are warm and natural batting and the hearts are wool felt.  The words on the bottom, which are best seen when hung, are faith, love and hope.
And last, but not least....
 A Christmas doll.  This little girl comes with her own stocking with goodies. 

These are just a few things going on with me.   Thanks for stopping by - break is over and time to get back to the craft room and do some more stuff!  Oh, the best part is today is a day off for me from work.  Having fun!

Hugs,

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Pat! Your pillows are all adorable but esp. that cute doll w/her very own stocking! How sweet!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all so cute. Love those pillows with the bells and the doll ornaments and wow, the doll. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat,
    Everything is beautiful!
    I love the little Fa La La.... pillows.
    Hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that precious doll! She is beautiful! I'm working on little Christmas things today, too! (I'm going to post some pics tomorrow!) You always make the most beautiful ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precioso, felicidades, me encanta tu blog.
    Un saludo desde Madrid.
    Pilar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting your blog is always so inspirational. I love all your ideas and decorations. But mostly I love your bright-eyed little dolls! Hugs, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ornaments and doll are so sweet. I can definitely see why the fa la la la ornaments are best sellers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new ornaments, will the patterns be available on your Etsy soon?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your items the doll is adorable..love the eyes...great job on everything. We are all burning the midnight oil at this time of year getting ready for craft shows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi friends!
    I'm so glad you all like my ornaments. Thank you all for the nice comments. Charlene, these ornaments are not my designs. The angels are from Plum Creek Collectibles pattern and the Falalala is a very old pattern I bought from Out of My Mind Patterns by Carmen.
    Prims and Annies - yes this is a very busy time for many crafters. But I'm loving it!
    Hugs to all!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...