Monday, September 17, 2012

The Birth of Patricia

 Since I didn't have any dolls in my Etsy shop and I've been busy working on my crafts for the Fall I started working on a new doll very late last night.  She was not completed until way past midnight and then I remembered - It's my BIRTHDAY!
 
So in honor of my birthday I've named her Patricia! Lol
 
Even before I had decided on a name for this doll I had already sewn her very own dolly.  How appropriate is that?  This Patricia LOVES raggedy annie's too! 
 
Funny how things just turn out.  Hope everyone has a wonderful day.  I know I will.  I'm cooking on my birthday.  I'm making my granddaughter's favorite meal - spaghetti.
 


Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet Pat! I know you will have a fun day and I hope you enjoy some special treatment! This is a special doll indeed! OH MY...she is adorable! HAVE FUN today! Sending you some birthday hugs, your buddy, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT. PATRICIA IS SO CUTE.
    HUGS AND MANY BLESSINGS FOR YOU.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...