Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Swap and Easter Greetings

I joined a Spring Tidings Swap hosted by Amy of Bumble Bee Lane  This is the first time I join a swap with primitive crafting.  It was quite interesting since I love color and many prim crafts are neutral colors.  Nevertheless, it was fun and I loved working with my swap partner, Marsha from Tattered Chick.  You need to check out her blog and see what I made for her.  I would post those pictures but forgot to take photos!  She loves antiquing and flea markets and vintage things.  Something my husband and I like to do on an occasional weekend.  We like to take in and appreciate things of days gone by. 
 
Meanwhile, here are the treasures that Marsha sent me

 I absolutely love this rabbit on the wooden spool.  Fits perfect on the top shelf of my pot belly cabinet.
 Love the bird's nest with the eggs.  Funny - I sent her one too!  Great minds think alike!
 This is precious.  It is a little bird nesting on a spoon. 
 And besides these I also received some homemade soap and a pair of crows.  Once again thank you Marsha - loved everything you sent me.  And thank you Amy for hosting the swap.
 
Here's wishing everyone a very blessed Easter Sunday.  May you all have a fun and safe time with your families.
 
Sweet hugs,




5 comments:

  1. I am so,happy you liked what I sent you! I treasure what you sent me!

    Thank you for a wonderful swap!

    Happy Easter!

    So

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful swap, love everything! hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you joined in the fun! Sweet gifts from Marsha.I always forget to take pics of my side too..smile..~Amy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...