Tuesday, August 27, 2013

From Witches to Santa

 
Took a little time off from Christmas crafting to make these little witches.  I had a custom order for a Halloween doll and I'm giving her an option from orange or black haired witch.  These little witches aren't a bit scary - just sweet and ready for some trick or treating. 


 This Santa is a little different for me.  I normally do the traditional red outfit and thought I'd change it a bit.  I'd say like a little primitive.  His gown is tea stained osnaburg fabric. 
 
Well, I shall continue the sewing.  Thank you all for stopping by and visiting my blog.
 
Until next time - have a wonderful week and a safe Labor Day weekend!
 
sweet hugs,
 




7 comments:

  1. I think those little witches are the cutest dollies you've ever made! They are so sweet...and scary! heeehee! I posted pics of mine a few days ago. I still love them! I wonder if I could make them witches hats! lol Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little witches are the cutest..Can't wait till I start buying dolls like these.. I will soon... keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marissa. Whatever you are crossing your fingers for I'm wishing you only the very best.

      Delete
  3. I really love your little switches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little witches. It is that time, isn't it. Time for orange and then that little thought of Christmas to come soon after. I've been so busy outside this summer... now it is time to get back to working on the bears full time and catching up with my friends on the blog. It's hard to get it all done sometimes, but I don't want to lose touch! Take care my friend. Hugs, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your witch dolls. They are the cutest I have ever seen. I am a new follower and I love dolls. Yours are so adorable!
    Donna from blackberrywintercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!... I just discover your blog and your so wonderfull dolls today and I falled in love with them!....
    Do you sell somme patterns of those so cute dolls????
    I went on etsy, but I don't find anything on your shop...
    May be it is because my englih is not very good... I hope you will have somme time to read me and maybe to explain to me where I can find your so beautiful witches and other dolls...
    Have a good day
    Aliselle from: http://lejardindaliselle.eklablog.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...