Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Three Sisters



 
 Made up these three little sisters after my sisters and myself.  Of course we do not have blue or green eyes, unless we wear contact lenses - Lol!
 
These were fun to make.  They are now listed in my Etsy shop.
 
 
Carmela
 
 
 Anna
 
 
and Pati
 
Hope everyone is doing well.  I am trying to get over a cold and nagging cough.  This stuff is going around and I guess cause it's that time of the season.
 
Here's wishing all good health and a great weekend.
 
sweet hugs,
 


7 comments:

  1. They are each one so precious. I don't know how you ever sell them....I would want to keep them ALL! Mine are going to be holding Valentines soon! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard sometimes to let go, but I'm so happy when customers are happy with my dolls. Thanks Diane.
      Sweet hugs
      Pat

      Delete
  2. Always your dolls are so cute. I love them. Have a nice day. Fer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...