Sunday, January 2, 2011

Another New Doll

Carly



What? Another doll you say? My Etsy shop was pitiful. I didn't have any dolls left so I started my New Year busy with three new dolls. I have yet to post my green eyed Callie. She will have to wait until tomorrow.

Meanwhile, introducing my 14 inch Carly and her brand new doll. Santa was good to her! Carly is a Threadbare Primitive pattern and her dollie is a pattern by my friend, Jess, from Little Dirt Lane. Love making that little doll - well I love making all of my dolls, but that little mini is so much fun!


Carly is in my Etsy shop!

Carly has been sold - thank you!


3 comments:

  1. Simply Gorgeous! looks like you are on a roll!
    Happy new Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh....I just want to hug her! I love her chunky hair! And that face....well...it is just adorable!!!♥
    Kat♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little sweetheart...so huggable! ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...