Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cassie and Her Bunny

So much happened this past week. My husband and I went to Las Vegas with 8 other couples. Most of us went to the same high school - that's how long we've know each other. Oh, and before anyone asks - no, we didn't hit it big! Can't retire from work just yet. But we certainly had a great time with many laughs and just getting away for a few days. Then my give away ended today and once again congrats to Jean! Jean, if you are reading this your doll is already packed and ready to be mailed tomorrow. Awww, but I'm gonna miss her.

Meanwhile, I was able to finish this little cutie. Her name is Cassie and she comes with her favorite toy - her bunny. I've already listed her in my Etsy shop.

Stay tune for I have another doll that is just about finish and I should have her posted tomorrow or Tues. Until then, have a wonderful new week!

Hugs to all,





Cassie has been sold - thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Przepiękne prace,a ta lala powaliła mnie na kolana:) Jest śliczna !!! Zakochałam się w niej:)
    Zapraszam do mnie : www.anielinka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...