Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Is Near - Can You Just Smell the Flowers?

Yep my friends - can you just imagine smelling the flowers? I can - so that's what came to my mind when I started working on Emily. Nothing like a pretty flowered spring dress. Emily is now listed in my Etsy shop. She is looking forward to brighten up your day and get you ready for the beautiful sunny days ahead of us. Yes, I know some of you are still buried under snow, but soon my friends it will start getting greener, we'll have blue skies and flowers all around us. Can you tell I'm ready for Spring! Clink below to see more of Emily.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/69347767/spring-time-emily-raggedy-doll

Thanks for stopping by and soon, very soon all will be bright!

hugs,





4 comments:

  1. Hi...she is so cute..I love pigtails on a doll...you do such a great job. I don't know where you live, but spring is her in South GA...and pollen.
    Have a great weekend
    Maxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her precious braids! She is beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maxie - here in Texas we have been having some beautiful spring weather. Been in the 70s.
    Diane - Hi my friend, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat, Like always your dolls are so cute. I love them.
    Come visit me so you can pickup an award I want to give you. You have a must visit blog.

    God Bless You XOXO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...