Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What! Santa in June?!


OK, OK - so it's a bit early for a Santa, but I purchased this cute pattern from Sweet Meadows Farm and just couldn't wait to sew one. The pattern also comes with a snowman - it's so cute! I will certainly be making these for my holiday craft show and for my Etsy shop. I have also designed a stitched Christmas ornament, which I will be sharing the pattern with anyone who might want to stitch some up for the holidays. That will be coming next month for my "Christmas in July."


Well now that I've had a quick fix on Christmas - gotta get back to finishing off a couple of special orders for my dolls! So much fun and not enough time in the day - have a great night all!


PatC

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...