Monday, September 27, 2010

Working with Wool


Hi Blogger Friends!

Sorry I hadn't blog in a while, but I was having some issues with blogspot that has finally been resolved. Yea!

Well this past weekend I worked on some wool pillows and ornaments. Love working with wool. I especially like to use black wool as a background - it just seems to bring out the rich colors! Don't ya think? I sometimes will use a different color background, which I am working on right now and will post when finished.

Well, back to work - hope you enjoy viewing some of my projects - I'll be posting soon!

Hugs to all!




4 comments:

  1. Pat,those are just beautiful,I only wish I could do somethig like that!!!!!

    I am in the Christmas mood when you see snowmen and Santa!!! I love them all!

    Prim Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you Tricia. But I know you can do this. That is one of the reasons I love working with wool because it's so easy to work with. If we lived close by I'd show you how easy it is.
    Take care!
    Hugs
    PatC

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! They are all so adorable! You're always busy with a fun craft! ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...