Friday, December 31, 2010

Starting 2011 with a New Doll

Hi Everyone! Here is a new doll for the new year - Eve (Eve for New Year's Eve). Couldn't think of a name for her and it dawn on me that I finished her today - New Year's Eve. Clever? Humm, maybe not. Either way she is available and will be featured soon in my Etsy shop. If your interested you know you can always email me (email on side board).

Here's wishing everyone a very happy New Year! Hello 2011!
SOLD - heading to California - Thank you!





4 comments:

  1. Eva is a sweetie pie!
    Happy New Year to you Pat.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Srečno novo leto!
    Happy New year to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is really really cute! And I like her name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply lovely! your dolls are really cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...