Saturday, August 27, 2011

Boo!

Boo!  This little witch it out to scare someone - don't think it's working.  I myself think she is too cute to scare a soul.  I don't have a name for her yet, but will before she is posted on Etsy.  I still need to take some more pictures tomorrow.  I normally don't do much of the Halloween crafting, but can't resist a witch doll.

I hope those that might of been affected by Hurricane Irene are safe tonight.  Seems like she will leave some damage behind.  Blessings to you all.

Oh, oh - I hear hubby calling for a Dairy Queen run.  Ice cream does sound nice!  Gotta go, I normally don't wait for the second call on that one!  Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Sold - flying first class to PA - thank you! 
 

8 comments:

  1. Little Boo is a cutie. :) You did a great job on that cute little witch.

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, que linda brujita hiciste, felicidades por tu buen trabajo.
    Un saludo desde Madrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite one that you've made now! I know I've probably said that before...but this one is the CUTEST!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sonia and muchas gracias Piluinu de Madrid. Diane - you are sooo cute! Thanks for stopping by.
    hugs,
    PatC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amei sua bruxinha,parabens ela é linda!Um abraço

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is way too cute to scare anyone
    Visiting from Sew Many Ways
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even a witch can make me smile when I visit your blog! I love her :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Pumpkin Girl on my post this morning...and mentioned you, Pat! Enjoy your holiday weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...