Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Awww - Ellie with your bright green eyes


Isn't there a song like that?  Ellie with your bright green eyes....  humm, sounds like it could be a song.  Ellie is now in my Etsy shop and she comes with a red flower that matches her hair.  

I've had some emails asking how I do my doll's eyes.  When I get some time I'll try and put together a tutorial on painting eyes. I've never done a tutorial, but I guess I can try.   But for now my friends it's time to get ready for another busy day at the office tomorrow.  Have a wonderful week and take care.

Hugs,

Photobucket
 

5 comments:

  1. Ellie is definitely a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she has Irish eyes...so bright and pretty!
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, the facial detial is Amazing. Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVEEEE her!Flower is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellie is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...