Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kelci


Shoot for the moon - even if you miss it you will land among the stars.  A quote by Les Brown

Having said that how many of us sometimes need a little inspiration whether it's losing weight (this one is for me!) finishing college, advancing in your career goals, or run a marathon.  Whatever it may be, having little reminders around could help us accomplish some of those goals.

The fabric for the dress was originally purchased for the border on a lap quilt I thought I was going to do.  That was about 4 years ago!  Has that ever happened to you?   I love this fabric by Sandy Gervais for Moda.  I still have a lot left of this fabric, maybe I can still get to that lap quilt.

The inspiration for making this blond, green-eyed doll came from this fabric once I found it in my stash.  I enjoyed making Kelci and her inspiration pillow.  I hope you like her too.


 
Hugs



 

10 comments:

  1. Pat,
    She is a darling doll!
    I love the photo of the four generations. Cherish the time with your Mother.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shade of green Pat~so pretty! I have lots of fabric by Sandy Gervais and love her style.

    Sweet pic of your family from last post~ my dad just turned 91 last Thurs. Lots of May b'days for us!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her, she's sooooo cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, a wonderful little girl!))))

    Katya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, Kelsey is adorable! Love the fabric!! great photo of 4 generations! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI PAT. KELSEY IS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE LIKE ALL YOUR DOLLS. SHE SEEMS TO BE LOOKING UP TOWARDS THE MOON.
    I LOVE HER EYES AND THE COLORS YOU USED. I LIKE THE IDEA OF THE INSPIRATIONAL LITTLE PILLOW.
    YOU KNOW SOMETHING PAT. I HAVE FABRICS THAT I HAVE BOUGHT TO MAKE THINGS ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO AND THEY ARE STILL THERE. LIKE ALWAYS WE END UP USING THEM FOR OTHER THINGS.
    GOD BLESS YOU AND HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que lindura son preciosas.Besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable green eyes, like all your dolls!
    Have a beutiful day.
    Ma. Fernanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is VERY pretty. And I love her name. Hope life is treating you well. Take care, Vicki

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...