Thursday, July 18, 2013

Finally a finished doll... meet Marlee


Here she is - Marlee and her raggedy annie doll.  She was supposed to be finished way before the 4th of July, but things just got in the way.  Like a master bedroom makeover, new floors in the bedroom and the walk-in closet.  So when one paints and adds new flooring in a closet guess what else happens?  Sorting out old clothes (plus those small sizes you once bought and just knew you could fit in after shedding a few pounds!) and shredding old papers that are not needed anymore.  I swear - cleaning the closet out was at least 5 days of work!  Glad that's all over with!
 
Now I can seriously start some Christmas crafting - like the saying goes "Christmas in July!"
 
I better hurry, July is just about coming to an end soon - where does the time fly when your having fun!
 
Have a wonderful weekend - until next time!
 . 
 
Sweet hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Aww.. Marlee is a sweet doll!!!
    and wow you have been busy...I love remodels I bet it looks wonderful, fresh and new..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right Marissa - after all that hard work it is well worth it!

      Delete
  2. ANother cutie pie. I bet you feel like you a lot done with your closet. I hate how I make a mess out of cleaning up one. Happy Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlee is just beautiful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!

    I would love for you to share and link up at my weekly TGIF Link Party if you haven't already this week. Your favorite posts, most popular, recent or new! The party is open every Thursday night and closes Tuesday's at midnight. Followed by (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday! http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/.
    I would be honored if you join us and follow to stay connected Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...