Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas at Casa de Carreon



Translation - Christmas at the house of the Carreons. 
 
All three trees are decorated.

 
 My pot belly cabinet decorated with some Jim Shore things.
 
 
 The Three Wise men



 
Several small vignettes through out the house using my Jim Shore collection.

 
Can't forget the jolly old fellow.

 
Traditional Christmas tamales made and ready to be steamed cooked Christmas morning.  Shopping and most of the baking just about completed.  I'd say we are just about ready to join in the fun with family coming to Texas from California, Minnesota and Canada.

This will be my last post until 2014.  I'll be spending time with family and friends.  After the holidays I'll get excited about creating some new dolls.  Hope you'll come back and see them.

Here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.  Enjoy this time with your family and friends and make some wonderful memories with them. 

 
Warm Christmas hugs,
 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the stroll through your home and sharing your beautiful decorations. I hope the New Year is wonderful for you. Many hugs, Vicki

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...