Sunday, July 27, 2014

Just an Old Fashion Love Song...

Oops - I meant just an old fashion raggedy doll. 
 
Do you all remember that song An Old Fashion Love Song - by 3 Dog Night?
 
One of my favorite songs by a favorite group.  I know - showing my age.  Who remembers songs by 3 Dog Night? 
 
Oh well, back to dolls.  I felt like sewing an old fashion raggedy Annie.  Found this cute pattern and just couldn't resist.  
 
 
The is the largest doll I've ever sewn.  She is 17 inches tall and will come with her toys.  All though I so love her that I'm tempted to keep her! 
 
 
 
 The pattern is TDPAINTING by Teresa Deboer and is titled "Old Toys Annie".
 
Have a wonderful week - think I'll go and put on some 3 Dog Night music!


sweet blessings,

 
 
 

 
 


8 comments:

  1. So adorable! But then, all your dolls are.

    And yes, I well remember "3 Dog Night." Ahh..... One, Joy to the World, Mama Told me not to Come. The good old hippie days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim - yes! The good old hippie days - flower child! Thanks for your sweet comments on my dolls.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your dolls. COMPIMENTS! NI

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so very sweet! You should keep her my friend! I want to keep everything! lol And I love the doll in your banner on the far left! Well....you know me! I love them ALL! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable! Love your dolls! I have this pattern but havent used it in awhile. It's fun figuring out what toys to give her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brendi

      Love your dolls too. I really liked using this pattern. It was so easy. Going to make some for my fall Christmas craft show

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...