Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!


I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.  Now we just have to get over this cold weather.
 
Don't get me wrong - I kinda like this cold weather here in south Texas, but I'm sure those up north might already had enough.

 
Slowly, but surely I'm getting back to creating some dolls.  I'm also working on needle punch projects.  Those are fun.  I'll post some pictures when completed.



 
This is Olivia with her teddy bear.  She is now in my Etsy store.
 
Have a wonderful week and stay warm!
 
 
 
Warm hugs,


Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. oh my word! he is beautiful! I've yet to try painting the eyes as oppossed to buttons

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie! Love the browns!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...