Sunday, March 1, 2015

A new doll and needle punch


This is a new doll at my Etsy shop.  Her name is Grace.  She is certainly waiting for spring.  She has had enough of this cold weather!  Couldn't wait to put on her spring dress.
 


This is a little pillow I needle punched.  I drew the pattern myself and have it hanging on my pot belly cabinet door knob.  I love that it is so colorful.  Enjoyed doing this little project.
 

 
  I might have another doll done before the end of this week.  Meanwhile, stay warm and have a wonderful week.
 
warm hugs,
 



10 comments:

  1. She really is adorable. The dress is darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carolyn. Reminds me of some of the fabrics you use in your dolls.

      Delete
    2. Yes indeed Pat. Wait and see the new fabrics I ordered from china, they are so so charming...I'm going to use them on a new Victorian doll pattern I created. I've already used them on new polymer clay/fabric doll charms I have on my blog now. XOXO

      Delete
  2. Such pretty dolls for Spring. I love those big expressive eyes....they just pull me in! Enjoy your week sweet friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her eyes are just beautiful. It's probably a good thing that I am on a buying freeze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, is adorable. She reminds me of a doll I had as a child :))
    You make these dolls seem so real..

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband saw me admiring little Gracie in your shop and even though I make dolls ( for gifts only) He bought me Grace. I have long admired your dolls and now I will have one of my own!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...