Tuesday, July 11, 2017

An Angel and a Rag Doll




Awww - my sweet little angel.  I love sewing angels especially this one.  This was a custom order (which I almost never do) for a very special little girl.  I won't go into alot of details but she is a patient and I feel very blessed to hopefully be able to bring her some hope and a big smile to her face.
 
 
 
This gal is up in my Etsy shop.  A little different than what I normally do.  I wanted her to have a traditional raggedy annie look.  I enjoyed created her and hope to do more of this kind of doll.
 
I hope everyone is enjoying these hot summer months.  I know I am right, in my air conditioned home! Lol!
 
Soon very soon I will start working on Fall and Halloween dolls.  Hope you get back here and check them out.
 
Until then - take care and blessings.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...