Friday, April 23, 2010

A Soon to be an Etsy Doll



Good Friday all! Just finished Molly and soon she'll be in my Etsy store. I haven't had the time to get that started yet, but hopefully soon. Molly is from a Sweet Meadows Farm doll pattern. Maureen has the cutest doll patterns. This is the 12 in from "We R Family." Love that pattern! And with some tips from my friend Jess, Little Dirt Lane, I think she came out cute!

Well, gotta get back to the orders that need finishing. Until then, have a wonderful weekend! And as we would say here in San Antonio TX - Happy Fiesta! (It's Fiesta week here).

PatC

3 comments:

  1. Happy Fiesta! That is a cute Annie girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pat! She is FAB-U-LOUS! I am working on a 12" SWF doll right now too...I am getting ready to blog about my weirdo doll...I needed a little bit of "odd" in my life today...but you did an outstanding job on this doll - well, you do awesome on all of them!!

    XOXO Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her! Love the material you chose for her dress. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...