Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ta Da!


Finally finished dressing up the girls! They have their Sunday best and ready to hit the road! I have to confess to you all that I really fall in love with all my dolls. Sometimes it's hard to let them go. I especially love Ruby - she is soooo cute. The color of hair, eyes, and dresses are all selected by the customer. I had an order of 4 - one each for her granddaughters and the 5th is for the customer's daughter. Hence the names on the apron - all personalized. So much fun to make.

Well, I'm now down to 20 finished dolls and just 5 more to go! Better get ready to start the body parts! Gotta love it! All is bright!



PatC





7 comments:

  1. Hi, oooooooooooooh! JUST LOOKING BEAUTIFUL! rOSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PatC,

    Thank you so much for stopping by and all of your kind words :)

    Your Annie dollies are so very sweet. I know exactly how you feel about dollies....at times I find it very difficult to part with some of my dolls.

    Have a great day and you have a wonderful blog.

    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There I just popped in to take a look at you blog and wow I love your dolls, they are really pretty I understand why you fall in love with them. I am the same with the ones I make and it can be pretty hard to let go. I am now following you.
    Enjoy your day.
    Hugs
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to cute that bunch is all in there sunday best. Love there names on there little dresses.

    ♥Trish♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the compliment! I love your little babies they are so cute and full of color!! Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI PAT, LOVE YOUR DOLLS THEY ARE SO ADORABLE, I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE IS CUTER. I LOVE THEM ALL.
    GOD BLESS YOU.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...