Sunday, May 2, 2010

Poka dots, Poka dots, Poka dots!



Poka dots seems to be the fashion these days for little girls. Many of my special orders have been for poka dots - browns, pinks and greens! Here are the dolls that are going to two sisters. They wanted the poka dots with pink and brown. One with curly hair and the other with straight hair. When I saw the picture, I noticed that one looks like it can be the older sister, definitely not twins!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. My husband and I went antiquing yesterday at some small towns near by. I was looking and found an old door that I will use as part of my craft display in the fall. I also found an old small suitcase that will work real nice for that display. Antiquing is fun and you never know what treasures one can find! Until next time - happy sewing and creating to all!
PatC






4 comments:

  1. Oh Pat - they are gorgeous - I am a polka dot fan myself! I hope you have a great week!

    XOXO Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for posting on my blog.. I am taking a peek through yours.. Love you doll hair where do you get yours.. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann - thanks for stopping by. Most of the yarn that I buy for my dolls comes from Joann's and some from Hobby Lobby (very little from HL). Sometime back I had bought some from the place in town called The Barn Yarn. They have some really nice stuff. Have a great day!

    PatC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling dolls!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have had fun looking at your too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...