Friday, July 9, 2010

Cadie's Monsters - Louie and Pink Lady


Hello! Iam introducing my new venture! I'm really excited about my softies. I picked up a magazine a while back called, "Stuffed", and it had all sorts of adorable stuffed softies; animals, dolls and my favorite -- monsters!

You're probably wondering where I came up with the name "Cadie's Monsters". That's easy - I've named my new line after my granddaugher, Cadie. Cadie is an adorable 3 1/2 year old who already has a very big imagination! She loves monsters (the nice ones, of course!) and her daddy even affectionately calls her "Monster". In fact, for her 4th birthday she has requested a Monster Party! Sounds like Grammy might just have to whip up a few of my new softies for her party guests.

I started creating my monster softies without using a pattern - just my imagination (I hope that's a good thing?!) Since I won't have a pattern, they will definitely be OOAK.

I'd like to introduce my first set of monsters - Louie and Pink Lady.

Louie is looking for love and showing us his big heart. Here's hoping he finally finds love at the right places.

Pink Lady is all "glammed" up for a party. She wants to look pretty and not scary in hopes of at least one dance at the party.

Pictured below is Cadie with her Henry. Stay tuned for some more of Cadie's Monsters!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...