Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Free pattern - christmas ornament



Christmas in July! Yes folks, my craft room looks like Christmas. After a couple of months working on special orders for dolls (and I still have two that need to be done by Aug) I am finally working on my craft show items for Nov. I've done some angels, Santas, several stitched pillows and ornaments. And speaking of ornaments, the free pattern that I'd like to share is so very easy to make. If you're having a craft show, these sell like hot cakes! Or just whip up some for your tree or for friends. Send me your email and I will gladly email you the pattern. My email is allisbrightcrafts@yahoo.com.

The Santa on the wood bobbin is a pattern by The Olde Country Cupboard. I love Sandy's patterns. It is easy and fun to make. I'll probably have about 4 of those at my show.

Well, besides work at the office and then in my craft room - a girl can only stay so busy. Take care and happy sewing. Remember - if you want my pattern email me!




PatC - All is Bright!









4 comments:

  1. Dear Pat, love the primative ornaments! xoxo Christel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet ornaments. The Santa is cute too! You do really nice work. God bless. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great Santa. Hope you sell every one you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat, I love how the Santa turned out. I can't wait to try that pattern.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...