Saturday, August 14, 2010

Blog Party

If you look at the sidebar you will see a button that says "Where Country Folk Create" Blog Party.  That's where you will find some very creative crafters showing you their craft spaces.  Let me see - Country Folk - not sure if that fits me 100%.  I do like primitive, but I also like the not too primitive.  I guess I'm an in-between.  I hope that makes sense.  Anyhow, I'd like to share with all my blogger friends and anyone who may stop by, what my creative space looks like.



This area is where I cut my fabric and press.  My dear husband made the top for the cabinet and I have to tell you that most of my furniture didn't cost me a thing.  My husband was able to pick up the cabinets and shelves at different locations where they do renovations and throw out the pieces.  He's always on the look out for pieces that I might be able to use.


As you can see - I love fabric!  That is just part of it - I have a nice little stash in the closet!

My husband built me the book shelf - which I use for a catch all!  I have a wonderful husband!


This is what I'm working on. Those are stitched ornaments for my craft show in the fall.  My goal is to make 12 per week in the month of Aug and so far I'm keeping that goal.

Well there you have it, my little get away where I turn on my IPod and listen to some of my favorite music and sew, sew away.  Or I take out my tablet and design some stitchery or wool projects.

Oh, and one last thing.  I'll let you in a little secret - my craft room is not always this neat.  When I start working on two or three projects at a time or if I'm crunching to get things done for the craft show - watch out - my room can look like a whirl wind came by!

I hope you enjoyed viewing my room - until next time - have a great day!  Blessings to all.

PatC

10 comments:

  1. Very nice Pat!
    I'm too ashamed to show mine. I cleaned it up last week, and now it's one big mess again.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very nice! I really like how you store your fabric. Excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Just posted mine. It is so fun to see where everyone creates!!

    Hugs
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening,
    Your studio looks so neat and tidy. And, I love the little ornaments thatyou are working on. Thanks for sharing your creative space with us. Take care ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your crafting space. It's nice and bright, and neatly organized!!

    Thanks for sharing with us!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so wonderfully neat and organized! Please tell me it doesn't always look that way! LOL! Finally got mine posted. Drop by and take a peek! ~~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great space - and I love your fabric storage cubicles. I may have to steal that idea from you sometime. Thanks for sharing your space.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your work space I do mean every thing about it,!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great huge place to do your crafts. What a great room you have!!!

    Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...