Sunday, August 8, 2010

Frieda - The Not So Scary Witch

Introducing Frieda - the friendly witch.  I normally do not make things for Halloween, but decided to try my hand on a witch.  Not scary, but cute like Frieda.  Frieda looks like she is ready to go to a Halloween party with her party dress and black boots and not to mention matching pantaloons.  Oh, one more thing she wanted me to tell you all - she won't leave the house without her magical hat and broom!

Check Frieda at my Etsy shop - soon she will be there.  Thanks for stopping by!

PatC
Frieda is SOLD - flying off to Minnesota! 

2 comments:

  1. she's too cute to spook! Love it and love those eyes! woot! :)
    RAGS

    ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO cute! You should make some more! heehee! I've been to your ETSY shop! WOW! Your dolls are the cutest! ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...