Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stop and Smell the Flowers


It's spring time and just the other day I noticed how busy I've been. For me it's not only working outside the home full time, but working on some special orders for dolls. I have three that I haven't started yet. And as I was driving home the other day, I noticed some flowers blooming in the neighborhood and told myself "stop and smell the flowers." And that's how I came to designing this cutie. Jilly's message - "Smell the Flowers" and enjoy this wonderful time when all that was once dead to the winter is now blooming all around us.

Blessings to all,

6 comments:

  1. Awww, this is to cute...and the message is on the money. Thanks for your insight.

    -Carolyn-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Она прелесть!!!Браво!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn - you are right on with "the message is one the money"! Thanks for stopping by.
    Denise - thanks - and so are your chicks!
    Hugs,
    PatC

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute. I love her little apron.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is absolutely adorable, Pat! I love her summery dress, too. :)

    Thanks so much for linking up to the Sunburnt Cow link party. I featured you at All Thumbs Crafts.

    Cheers,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...