Friday, April 22, 2011

Pink Delight!

Pink delight! Awww - how delightful is this little cutie. Just finished her for a very special little girl who just happens to be my adorable granddaughter, Cadie. Cadie loves pink and she knows that Grammy loves green. So with her pink hair and green button we are set to go! This doll will be one of the items that I put together for her Easter basket.

To all my blogger friends and those that stop by may you have a very Blessed Easter. Stay safe and have a very nice Easter weekend!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. She is so adorable Pat! I know your Granddaughter is just gonna' love her!!!Wishing you and yours a wonderful Blessed Easter. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well look that...she is very sweet and pink. Pink happens to be my favorite color too. And that green button just makes all the colors pop. LOVE IT!
    -Carolyn-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness.... I would so love to have received this beautiful doll.. your Granddaughter is lucky to have you as a Grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI PAT. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY TO VISIT ME AND FOR YOUR NICE COMMENT ABOUT ROSY.
    YOUR PINK DOLL IS SO CUTE, AND BEST OF ALL SHE'LL MAKE YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER HAPPY.
    I THINK YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER IS LIKE MINE. SHE WANTS A ROSY DOLL. FOR HER, GRANDMA IS THE BEST. GOD BLESS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute dollies.
    pleasse stop by my blog and see the dollies I have been working on
    www.colorfulwaldorf.blogspot.com
    have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...