Thursday, July 28, 2011

Christmas Love Stitchery


With Christmas love in our hearts
I have a new stitchery design listed in Etsy.  Since many of us are getting ready for the fall/winter shows – I thought this would be a good time to list my new epattern.  The pillow has a wool appliquéd heart.  The best part is it’s fast and easy to do.  I’ve already done a few ornaments for the show.  In addition, we must not forget that these make nice gifts for family and friends.  I just loved how it turned out 

I’ve also finished another Christmas pillow design and as soon as I have the pattern written I’ll post that one.  Hope you like my new design and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...