Thursday, September 29, 2011

New E-pattern And Santa In A Stocking


I finally finished getting my Christmas epattern completed as a pdf file for my Etsy Store.  Although the pillow and ornament were finished two months ago, the pdf file took forever to be completed.  I had trouble scanning the pattern.  For some reason it would not print with the correct measurements.  That was a pain, but sometimes all it takes is perseverance to get it done.  This is an easy one to stitch and I love it as an ornament.  For the pillow I've colored the holly leaves using a crayon, but you could also applique it with fabric or wool.  This is one of my favorite holiday songs - Have a holly, jolly Christmas!  You ought to hear me sing it - too funny - since I can't carry a tune!

The Santas were fun to do.  They are stuffed in a stocking with a list of names of good boys and girls.  This cute pattern is from The Olde Country Cupboard.  Sandy did her stocking in a tea-stained flannel, but I used a homespun fabric. Check her website at www.theoldecountrycupboard.com

I'm getting some request for some more dolls in my Etsy shop - and I'm itching to work on them, but I really should finish up some snowmen and some more santas.  I'll have to see.  Until then remember, "All is Bright" and hugs to all!



1 comment:

  1. Your things are soo adorable.LOVE the Santa stockings.To Cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...