Friday, September 23, 2011

A Wonderful Day For Finishing Projects

Yes, a wonderful day indeed.  First day of Autumn and a day off from work helped me get some projects done for the show in Nov.  First up was finishing two dolls.  Actually, they aren't quite finished yet.  I still want to add a Christmas pillow or a wreath or maybe a teddy bear.  Something will come to mind - the main thing is they are almost done.  Just have to get busy and make about ten more!!


The stars below are from a pattern by My Primitive Saltbox I just bought through Etsy.  They are so easy and really look much pretty in person.  I made six real quick and thinking about making a dozen more.  They are made of tea-stained Warm n Natural batting and then I sprinkled mica flakes with an adhesive spray.  They are ornies for a bowl, but I think I'll add string to the stars for hanging on a tree or a cabinet door knob.
I also finished those snow pillows I posted earlier and I'm finalizing my new design for a Christmas stitched e-pattern that hopefully will be posted in Etsy by mid week.  Busy, busy, busy, but so enjoying the cooler weather that certainly helps to get in the mood for crafting -  looks like it did for me!  Have a great weekend and Happy Fall Season to all!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Love your dolls and those stars are beautiful. I like the new look on your blog too...it looks very fresh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dolls are adorable!

    Have a great weekend!

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely adorable dolls, the stars are just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking my little granddaughter Mabel needone of your cute dolls.
    Are they to be played with? If so, can I special order one. to look like her.
    grammypetals@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both dolls are adorable! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies. Hugs to all.
    Debby - thanks for inquiring about my dolls. I've emailed you at the email address you provided. I hope I answered all your questions.

    xoxo
    PatC

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are an amazing creative person and I love visiting your "bright" blog. I'm wondering if those Santa's you mentioned in your last post ever received their clothing? Take care, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a very talented lady. Love your dolls and the stars look wonderful. Blessings and hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura - Thank you for your sweet comment. Hugs and blessings back to you!
    Vicki - my friend - yes those Santas are finally dressed! Have to get more done soon and speaking about creative - YOU are one creative person with all those beautiful bears.

    Hugs,

    Pat

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...