Thursday, March 8, 2012

Flower Girls



Hi friends - I finally finished the dolls for the flower girls - and just in time since the wedding is this Saturday.  Who is getting married?  My sister's beautiful daughter.  Her colors are lavender and purple.  One of the flower girls is my granddaughter which means this will be another doll added to her collection! 

I loved making these dolls, but have to admit it was a little stressful getting them finished.  My Mom who is 88 years old was in the hospital last week.  She has had several minor strokes and it has advanced her dementia.  My older sister, brother and I have been helping Dad with the situation.  Our goal is to keep Mom as comfortable as possible.  We've been very blessed to have both our parents with us for so many years.  They will be married 67 years this June.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I'll be at the wedding wishing the Bride and Groom many happy years together - as many as her grandparents.    

Blessings,

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. They are adorable...hope you post pictures of the wedding.
    Smiles and huggs,
    Maxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in my prayers, enjoy the wedding.
    God bless.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola, es una maravilla tener a tus padres juntos durante 67 años, espero que sean muchos mas y que disfruten mucho de la boda del sábado.
    Las muñecas son realmente maravillosas. Felicidades por todo. (Disculpa no escribir en inglés, aunque lo entiendo un poco)
    Un saludo desde Madrid, Pilar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These dolls came out so cute. Love the colors. I am so excited for Allie to see her doll tonight. Thanks again for getting the doll here on time. I knew you would. Praying for your parents. Hapy Wishes to the bride and groom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dolls are beautiful...I'm sure the flowergirls will love them! So sorry about your Mom.

    Blessings,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweet and to cute.The flower girls will go crazy over them.My mom will turn 80 in April and my father is 82.I sure have been lucky for a log wile too.Saying some prayers for your mom and you as well Pat.Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dolls are beautiful, they will love them! I am sorry to hear about your mom, your father is lucky to have you all. Enjoy the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just adorable and my favorite color! I know you'll enjoy the wedding. Weddings are such a blessing for the whole family. I hope your mother is comfortable and that your Dad is well. I'll keep them in my prayers. Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. AH! I had no idea! Cadie will be so excited! :) They are super cute, like all the dolls you make! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No se Ingles , pero las muñecas son preciosas !!! adoro las Raggedy Ann ... desde hoy soy tu seguidora , me llamo Zulma y soy de Argentina !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dolls are beautiful! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hugs, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! PAT YOUR FLOWER GIRLS ARE REALLY BEAUTIFULL, THEY ARE ADORABLE. LOVE THE LITTLE FLOWERS IN THEIR HAIR. I'M SORRY ABOUT YOUR MOM, YOU'LL ALL BE IN MY PRAYERS. YOUR PARENTS ARE REALLY LUCKY TO HAVE THEIR CHILDREN CARE FOR THEM.
    THANK YOU FOR VISITING ME AND FOR YOUR KIND COMMENT.
    GOD BLESS YOU. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. You sure blessed,i know cause my mom pass away to soon, she was only 65, and i still miss her.
    love both dolls¡¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...