Monday, January 14, 2013

Ms Kitty with her Kitty-Kat


As mentioned in a previous post - here she is, Ms Kitty.  What else would Ms Kitty request for - but of course her very own little kitten.  By the way, kitten's name is Kitty-Kat.

She is a little larger doll (14 inches) than I normally do.  The pattern is by Susan Dean with Threadbare Primitives.  I also purchase the wool used for some of my dolls from Susan.  Ms Kitty is now in my Etsy Shop.

My next project is a Valentine swap with one of my blogger friends Debby at Cozy Blanket.  I have to make five valentines in a little less than two weeks.  Guess I better get busy.  This should be a fun project.

Until next time - blessings to all!




 Sold - thank you!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Es guapísima, me encanta como les pintas los ojitos, son precisos todos, el color, forma, parecen tan reales....BESOS

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! I love the sweet hair bow! such amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is precious! I'm not surprised she sold so quickly! You have the touch, my friend! Enjoy your week! Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...