Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lilah

Happy Tuesday!

Here is the second doll that I had previously posted without any clothes on. This is also a special order for a little girl by the name of Lilah. She too wanted yellow. Hummm, popular color it seems. Hope you like my blue-eyed blonde dolly.

I just finished designing a new pillow. I really like this one and can't wait to start stitching it. I'll be posting the finish product hopefully by the end of the week. I do have two more dolls I need to work on before the first week of June (running out of time!), but doing the stitched patterns is so relaxing. Until next time - happy stitching to all!

hugs,


5 comments:

  1. Lilah is so cute. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable!! (All of your dolls are adorable!) I have had no luck at embroidering my doll faces (too hard! For me anyway...) so I am going to give the paint and Prisma pencils a try and see how they come out... Thanks for sharing your adorable creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simona - glad you like her and thanks for stopping by.
    PattieJ - I think you'll like painting the eyes. Email me anytime if you have any questions. I don't mind helping if I can.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs
    PatC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she is beautiful! All your dolls are so neat. They just brighten my mood. Really. Hugs, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is precious! One of my best girlfriends is named Lila! She would love this sweetie, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...