Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Working on Snowmen

I'm feverishly working some items for the Fall craft show.  I finished five of these cute little snowmen. There are five more that just need their hats and they too will be done.  This is a very easy pattern and if anyone is interested it is a Country Whims pattern -  #485 - Mr. Ken D. Crane. 




Next I tackled some snowmen ornies which I've converted as ornaments.  These too were super easy.  I made twenty and will probably do another twenty soon.  Ornaments are always big sellers at craft shows.  This pattern is by Oodlekadoodle Primitives.

Here's a picture of a bed quilt that I FINALLY finished.  It is for my brother and sister-in-law.  I've only had this in the working stages for about FIVE years!  I feel bad I took this long to finish it, but I have a very understanding sister-in-law.  I love quilts and use to really get in to them, but I really now just love creating my dolls.  I guess you can say that I'm just the kind that loves to dapple into a lot of different things.  Hey, you gotta try it all - right?! 


And speaking of dolls - I almost have my Halloween doll finished.  She should get posted in a couple of days. 

Until next time - take care all!

Hugs,





2 comments:

  1. you have been busy! Your snowmen should be great sellers, I love this time of year coming up, we finally have some good craft shows. Happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowmen have so many special details! Can't wait to see your new doll! I love your Fall and winter creations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...